Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Some Trade-in issues... Options
Terrysandking
#1 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2022 12:50:30 AM

Just wanted to share the issue I woke up to. I got an email from Samsung telling me that my trade-in of my old Active2 was did not meet the qualifications and I would be changed the discount of $150, I originally received.

No details as to why were given.

I contacted Samsung through the chat on their site to ask why and was told the charge back was manually removed, but was still not given a reason as to why I was sent the email in the first place 🤷🏽

They sent me confirmation email that the charge back was removed, but still no reason on why I was sent the original email.

Just thought I'd share, in case anyone else gets the same email.
shooter26
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2022 6:53:21 AM

Hi, thanks for the topic, I want to know more information...
OrealEshkot
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2022 7:14:27 AM

I can say that I have long wanted to use the trade-in function to save money on buying a new car. I only want to say that I had a problem because I wanted to get the difference in cryptocurrency. But there was a problem that not all agencies could pay the difference in crypto. I decided to contact my friend's broker. He advised reading the crypto information on this site. I learned that finding an agency will help transfer the balance after trade into crypto is better. Very comfortably. The only question is how much interest I will have to pay commission.