Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Multi Location Using Same Phone Number? Options
Terrysandking
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2022 5:23:28 AM

Have worked with a client for the past couple of years and they have now expanded out into two new locations. One is in the same city (a small community of about 70,000) and the other is outside of this city in a small town. They have wanted to roll with a marketing campaign of "Three Locations One Number" so Im wondering if anyone out there has done NAP with the same phone number? I've always used a separate phone number for each location so seeing if any out there have had concerns choosing this?

That being said because they won't be having a separate phone system in their office what would you recommend if I do need another number? In the past, I've used Twilio but is a VOIP number that I forward to the main business line safe?
dorothydun
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2022 8:19:46 AM

Okay my man!
julialorwid
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2022 8:20:58 AM

I don't understand why this is being done? To register on any websites or forums or whatever. By the way, I recently registered on a forum using my phone number when providing data. And my God, all kinds of spammers are constantly calling me now, and they are trying to do anything with my phone. And I advise everyone for the future, if you register on some site or forum, then it's better to use a site that generate temp phone number. It's a pity that I found out about it after the trouble happened to me.