Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

super HUD stats pop up at 888 errors Options
shebaniesje
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 10:40:31 AM

Cursing Angry hello support,
I am using the trial version and it has a repeatedly huge error that also takes alot of time, making it unable to study my opponents.
Whenever i sit at a table the stats pop up of the HUD appear with all the wrong players. Thus forcing me to drag and drp[ the stats pop up untill it's right.
That's not all because as soon as i get seated in a different table in a tournament, or when a player(s) has been eliminated so other players get to sit on my table, all stats pop ups will again appear at the wrong players.
This is making me use so much of my time to keep drag and drop untill it is correct again :( This happens over and over again. Can you pls do anything to fix this? because i can not buy it when it has these huge errors over and over again. tyvm shebaniesje
alexey2
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:34:43 AM

shebaniesje wrote:
Cursing Angry hello support,
I am using the trial version and it has a repeatedly huge error that also takes alot of time, making it unable to study my opponents.
Whenever i sit at a table the stats pop up of the HUD appear with all the wrong players. Thus forcing me to drag and drp[ the stats pop up untill it's right.
That's not all because as soon as i get seated in a different table in a tournament, or when a player(s) has been eliminated so other players get to sit on my table, all stats pop ups will again appear at the wrong players.
This is making me use so much of my time to keep drag and drop untill it is correct again :( This happens over and over again. Can you pls do anything to fix this? because i can not buy it when it has these huge errors over and over again. tyvm shebaniesje

It is not recommended to drag'n'drop the HUD info banners to change seat positions. Please specify your seat in table settings instead.

There are two ways to change your seat position:

1. Click on the Super HUD icon under the table to bring up Table HUD Setting dialog, then select your seat number from the My Seat combobox.

2. Select Active Tables tab in the main Super HUD window, select your table from the list, and then select your seat number from the My Seat combobox.

It is recommended to reset your Super HUD settings to their default state by selecting Help->Restore Settings menu command. After the reset, please use the technics described above to correct HUD info banner positions. Please use drag'n'drop for minor HUD info layout corrections only, do not use it to change seat positions.