Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Poker Calculator Pro Starting Hand Problem Options
financialfreedom
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 6:05:58 AM

I have updated the starting hand suggestion for poker pro calculator to match specific hands that I want to start with for 6 table max limit holdem. I followed the manual and changed a lot of hands that were by default raise or bet hands. When I joined a table to test it out on Titan Poker I see that the calculator is betting / calling / raising hands that I had told it to fold in the giving position. I even tried saving a new ppf file and then deleting the default.pff and renaming the new one to Default.pff but that didn't work either. I would like to know how to fix this error.
alexey2
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2015 10:25:57 AM

financialfreedom wrote:
I have updated the starting hand suggestion for poker pro calculator to match specific hands that I want to start with for 6 table max limit holdem. I followed the manual and changed a lot of hands that were by default raise or bet hands. When I joined a table to test it out on Titan Poker I see that the calculator is betting / calling / raising hands that I had told it to fold in the giving position. I even tried saving a new ppf file and then deleting the default.pff and renaming the new one to Default.pff but that didn't work either. I would like to know how to fix this error.

Thank you for the report. This defect has been fixed. Please update you Poker Calculator Pro to the latest version (7.0.272.0)