Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Smart Buddy Issues Options
Track
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:05:38 AM

Recently purchased this product, and it has proved very useful to date, however, there are some bugs that should be addressed.

I have selected 'Automatically start Smart Buddy' when computer starts, but it does not do this. No big deal, I can add it to a start-up folder, but that preference setting does not work.

When I try to close the program, either by selecting File\Close, or clicking the X (top right of window), the Smart Buddy window does close, but the program still runs as shown in the Task Manager. When I try to turn off my computer, Windows 7 informs me it is performing a forced shutdown of the program. When I close Smart Buddy, the program should remove itself from the list of programs running in the task manager.

These situations occur on both my desktop and laptop. Both high performance computers running Windows 7 64bit with SSDs.
alexey2
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2014 10:50:15 AM

Please try the latest version of Smart Buddy.

In the new version:
• Automatically start Smart Buddy option removed as deprecated;
• Smart Buddy does not block Windows shutdown anymore.

The X-button logic left unchanged, because this behavior is a feature and many customers like it.
Track
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 6, 2014 3:44:32 AM

Thank you for addressing this problem and resolving the data import issue with Pokerstars.