Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

I can't see stats in HUD (superhud) Options
eliw
#1 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2011 6:42:20 PM

Hi

Installed superhud and enabled autoupdate for pokerstars .. active tables shows the table I am on - I get an icon on the dealer that opens some superhud options - I made sure show hud is on - I have also got around 250 hands in the database but yet No stats in hud loads laod up on the table .... help !

When the table starts I even get a message saying stats will be displayed after the first hand is played. But all I get I black box around the picture of each player with a yellow outline but no stats inside it.

I have winxp and I normally play SnGs
negozin
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:51:11 PM

same issue here.
the HUD is not appearing for me.

I already have one account at pokerprolabs, but it is on trial.
I pay to use tournament shark.
But, when I tried to use super hud, nothing happens.

Actually for me nothing appears on pokerstars table.
not even the super hud icon
CHESTERTHEJESTER
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:06:01 PM

I HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE, I TRIED THIS, WHEN YOU HAVE HUD STARTED AND SITTING ON YOUR CHOSEN TABLE, RIGHT CLICK ON THE HUD ICON,ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE "SHOW HUD" SELECTED, THEN CLICK ON THE ACTIVE TABLE TAB, ALSO GO INTO "HUD OPTIONS" AND UNDER DEFAULT TOURNAMENT PROFILE SELECT "HOLDEM PROFILER & TOPSHARK PRO", IF YOUR USING VISTA THESE SEEM TO BE THE ONLY SELECTION THAT WORKS CORRECTLY.
THEN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AUTO IMPORT WORKING CORRECTLY, MINIMISE RATHER THAN CLOSE, THAT SHOULD BE IT.
HOPE THAT HELPS.
CHESTERTHEJESTER
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:07:05 PM

I HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE, I TRIED THIS, WHEN YOU HAVE HUD STARTED AND SITTING ON YOUR CHOSEN TABLE, RIGHT CLICK ON THE HUD ICON,ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE "SHOW HUD" SELECTED, THEN CLICK ON THE ACTIVE TABLE TAB, ALSO GO INTO "HUD OPTIONS" AND UNDER DEFAULT TOURNAMENT PROFILE SELECT "HOLDEM PROFILER & TOPSHARK PRO", IF YOUR USING VISTA THESE SEEM TO BE THE ONLY SELECTION THAT WORKS CORRECTLY.
THEN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AUTO IMPORT WORKING CORRECTLY, MINIMISE RATHER THAN CLOSE, THAT SHOULD BE IT.
HOPE THAT HELPS.
dimkor69
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 6:17:52 AM

Привет всем Достойным ! Подскажите где можно найти настройку и установку SUPER HUD на русском языке ?Confused
len
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:37:13 PM

dimkor69,
Please contact support at support@pokerprolabs.com and they will help you.
Пожалуйста, свяжитесь со службой поддержки, support@pokerprolabs.com, и они помогут вам