Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

SuperHUD functionality Options
one4tools
#1 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 5:32:22 AM

I use Tournament Shark and am using the trial version of S H. After reading the forum (something I did just because I couldn't sleep), I am not sure that I understand all the ramifications of the way the SH product works.

I was getting ready to upgrade the S H, but I thought that it only KEPT the most current 10000 hands and updated to the most recent 10000. If that were the case, going to 50k or 100k gives better data, and the costs would be constant at whatever level you are at. It now appears that hands are kept forever, and that the more you play, the more we have to pay you to use the service. That forces players to keep upgrading in order to use it, even if they would be satisfied with the smaller database.

Please confirm how it works. It will be a determining factor in my upgrading the product. First, I am a tournament ONLY player (I can really see the advantage of the program in ring games). At this point, I usually play micro limit games that only last 1-3 hours and have many table changes. The TS stats tell me how the players play by ITM and where they usually finish. It isn't perfect, but it is usually good enough to determine the players skill levels. If I move up to larger buyins and longer tournaments, the SuperHud stats are more useful. I just don't want to be saddled with constantly esculating costs. I want to be able to pick a level (25-100k hands)that I feel comfortable with, and have it drop the oldest hands (say always allowing 500 hands available for play). I understand that you won't want to do that with the free trial. You aren't doing this for fun. I just want to make sure how it works for people that PAY for the service.

Thanks.
len
#2 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 10:06:43 PM

Your payment plan is determined by the number of hands you have in the database.
You can disable the hand import option if you prefer to keep the number of hands within a certain limit.
We're considering adding a feature that would allow you to disable certain data from being included in calculations based on a time parameter.
warhed
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:42:20 AM

If i've understand what you just said, it is impossible to remove hands from the SHUD database, right ?

I've got a problem then, I'm a french player and i was playing on pokerstars.com when we still could...

When i installed SHUD, the auto import was automatically linked to my pokestars.com hand history folder... It has ruined me quite a lot of free slots in the database... I'd really like to be able to remove those, 'cause they're useless for me right now...

Thanks, sry if you've already given the answer before, my english isn't perfect :)
len
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:52:09 PM

Please email support@pokerprolabs.com and they will try to help you out.
one4tools
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2011 6:20:50 AM

Thanks for explaining the program. Once I can control the data parameters, I will upgrade the program. Please let me know when that happens.