Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

No response from support Options
gambler4f
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 6:30:06 AM

I have sent three emails in support to hide my stats from a site still nothing happened and no response
alexey2
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 11:30:32 AM

gambler4f wrote:
I have sent three emails in support to hide my stats from a site still nothing happened and no response

Please follow the instructions on the page below to opt out on PokerStars:

http://pokerprolabs.com/...rt/opt-out-from-search/

If you cannot transfer money on PokerStars then please email support@pokerstars.com and ask them to be blocked on Result Sites.

Please email support@pokerstars.com and ask them to block your FTP handle on Result Sites. They will verify your account and forward your request to all tracking sites.

To be blocked on other poker sites please email support@pokerprolabs.com your name and specify what sites you play on.

gambler4f
#3 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 12:15:41 AM

alexey2 wrote:
gambler4f wrote:

If you cannot transfer money on PokerStars then please email support@pokerstars.com and ask them to be blocked on Result Sites.

Please email support@pokerstars.com and ask them to block your FTP handle on Result Sites. They will verify your account and forward your request to all tracking sites.

To be blocked on other poker sites please email support@pokerprolabs.com your name and specify what sites you play on.

I have already sent them an email 5 days later yet they havent opt out my stats
alexey2
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:36:53 PM

gambler4f wrote:
alexey2 wrote:
gambler4f wrote:

I have already sent them an email 5 days later yet they havent opt out my stats

Hiding your Poker Stars account could take up to 10 business days.