Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Major security defects in Poker Pro Labs products Options
li33ard
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 1:37:10 AM

Hi!

I'd like to draw your attention to the following security issues of your products which can lead to your discreditation:

1. Lately your site has been (supposedly) hacked and instead of your SW a trojan injected software was downloaded by your clients. This software was infected by a trojan called Win32/Spy.Odlanor. See this article for more details. In brief the trojan sends screenshots of a victims display to the trojan owner allowing him to see victims cards in real-time.

2. Your sites are not secured with SSL (no https option to crypt traffic) which means that your clients pass their credentials in plain text allowing any school kid to steal and use their credentials and factually allowing usage of a victim's on-line stored stats!!!

In the light of the above I would like to ask you

1. To take immediate actions to secure your products.
2. To remove my hand statistics from your Profiler Database.
alexey2
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:40:08 AM

All Poker Pro Labs products are signed with security certificate. It's impossible to inject any malware into original installation and executable files without breaking the security sign.

Please ensure that installation file is signed by Poker Pro Labs while installing any of our product. Windows shows you publisher name and security sign information when it requests you to elevate permissions while installation.

Please download genuine installation files from our site only. Never install unsigned software from untrusted sources. Try to keep your Windows OS and antivirus software up to date and avoid of using untrusted proxy servers.